Friday, February 29, 2008

The Latest

Babysitting Lindsay's Cutties

Christian is such a sweetheart

Rick and his Dad chewing the fat


Welcome to the Utykanski's - staying a while?



Rick transformed out guest room special for his
parents visit - his mom said, "It looks like we are in hell"
Rick said, "mission accomplished".

I'm still poking those lips


Sneaking up on them

Seth & Dylan at Simeon's B-day Party


Simeon is taking a break,
he is so funny!


Chillin with my Sistas


Happy Valentines Day - Rick told me to hurry
and look outside to see what the cats had done...


Rick and Seth made a snow fort

Got "mini-me" kitties, they carry them around, it looks so funny

3 comments:

Milly Moo Art said...

Fun pictures. And I love you guest room, very homey! Love ya, Megan

Sarah-sponda said...

Remember when mom would say we were all going to hell! Only when she was mad...that would be the room to send us to I suppose;)

Unknown said...

so cute. i miss you too! i miss our walks and talks. i hope you are doing well. call me sometime. :)