Monday, June 2, 2008

There's more to my life than cats

Green River

Desert blooms

Our campsite from a distance

I love the desert in the spring

Rick put together the coolest treasure map and hid it
in an old bottle for the kids to find, they had so much fun
trying to find the treasure -- we even got some of the adults to
believe too!


The kids were having such a blast being pulled around by Wes

Oh come on honey let's take another picture


Off for another adventure

Cool hugh?

Maddie and the treasure map


The eating establishment where many a good meal
was cooked, burned, etc.


Cool camping spot

Bill is his father's son


I love hiking the narrows!

Nicki & Rick

Susie and Katie zipping around on the four wheeler
Family Campout - Seth with his Uncle Bill
My once flourishing plant has now been destroyed, meow


Happy kids with thier Easter loot
(Simeon was a Ninja that protected us)


Happy Easter

Maddie and Brigham hanging out at the Easter picnic


I've been a little slack on updating my blog lately and I felt bad so I threw a couple pictures of my kitties up for a change but now I'm really going to update. Within the last month we had a fun family Easter gathering, went on a family campout and hiked the narrows (I just loved that). I've been getting into gardening and really enjoying it. I went to Topaz Mt. with my hubby this last weekend and learned to really appreciate the nice necklace and earrings he made for me on mother's day. It is hard work to break those rocks but it sure is fun to find a beautiful topaz waiting inside. I recently ordered a book about make-up (suprised?) It is by a make-up artist named Bobbi Brown. I really like her natural approach to beauty and making the best of what you have and trying to be the best you instead of wishing you looked like someone else.

2 comments:

Nicole Hansen said...

Way to get us caught up!

Bonnie_Wright13 said...

One of these days I am going to get a cam to get pictures of my adventures to share too, I enjoy looking at yours so much. I am homesick to go traveling.